About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Performing. Tuesday 27th.

Tony Adams - Grandpa Potts




Tonight my family and Katie's family came to watch the show. Tony Adam's, who plays Grandpa Potts, said that it was the best audience there has been in Singapore so far. That is probably because our mums and dads were being so embarrassing!

There are several changes to the script here so that the audience understand it and it doesn't upset them. They have changed the joke about owls and the bit where the Baron kisses a spy, which is a shame as in Southampton everyone lauged at those bits.

Katie's Stagecoach principal has come out for 3 days to see her, and they all went back to her apartment in the Mandarin Oriental for a drink afterwards, until nearly 2 in the morning!

We aren't allowed to see our parents on performance days, not even at the end of the performance at stage door, so Katie and I won't see them until Thursday, although everone else has been able to go out from 1.30 - 8.30pm today and tomorrow. It is so that we can be well rested for the evening.

No comments: