About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Our day off - Monday 12th November

The Merlion on Sentosa Island


The cable car to Sentosa Island.

The Dragon Walk on Sentosa.

We have a day off on Mondays, although we still have to do our 3 hours of school work in the mornings. We went to Sentosa island, which is so close to Singapore that you can get across the water to the island on a really high cable car. There were some enormous stone "mer-lions" - a cross between a mermaid and a lion; the mer-lioness and the mer-cub were on the main land the mer-lion was on Sentosa Island looking back to the main land. They Merlion is enormous, and you can go up inside to seethe view from inside it's mouth or on it's head.



From the Merlion we went on a dragon walk to see all of the brightly coloured mosaic dragons. They have water running down them and lots of little fountains - a bit like the white water rapids at Center Parcs - and there was a toddler playing in the water. It was very tempting to get in there too in this heat.

No comments: