About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Les Miserables

Stagecoach Agency phoned my mum today to offer me an audition for Gavroche in Les Miserables in the West End. It is the role I have always wanted to play, but the audition is while I am still here, and I will be too tall in six months time. It is probably a good thing as I am so lucky to have time off school to play this part, and I can't really ask for more time off now!

My family all leave England today to go to Thailand for a week before coming to see me. They fly in and out of Singapore airport tomorrow, so will only be half an hour away from me.

Last night's performance went really well, although the theatre wasn't nearly as full as last week. We are on again tonight, and as it is a Friday night it should be much busier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,

Well done on the audition call... I really enjoy catching up on the latest in Singapore and seeing the photo's.

My Mum and Dad said you were brilliant, so I'm not suprised it's going well for you.

I miss everyone and we must meet up sometime before Christmas.

Break a Leg and GO FOR IT...

Ella XXXX