About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

July 5th - Audition day

Niamh's audition went well. She said there were 12 children there, from Edinburgh, Manchester and Bristol, including two who are Mary Poppins at the moment, so they must be really good. 5 of the children were told "no" straight away. That must have been very hard since they have all been playing the part.

Usually at the end of the audition you are told who has got the part, but they told them that they would find out in a few days. That must be because they need to compare the Southampton children to the ones that auditioned today. In the meantime Katie and I are making sure we give every performance our very best. You never know who might be watching! I can't wait to find out.

No comments: