About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Our day out - Monday 26th

With Sasha on the Dragon Walk


Dodging the fountains

It was so nice waking up in my parent's hotel room this morning, and being able to have a big cuddle with Sasha. We had a big breakfast and then went for a long walk down the beach from the hotel to get tickets for tonight's "Sounds of the Sea" show. We went up in the chairlift to the top of Sentosa, then back down on the luge. We walked back along the jungle path and by the time we got back we were so hot we all had to go swimming.

After lunch it poured with rain and there was a thunderstorm so we played table tennis and relaxed in our room. Once the rain had stopped we went to the Merlion and went right up into it's mouth and onto it's head. We then had great fun playing in the fountains and getting soaking wet. It is amazing what you are allowed to do when your parents haven't seen you for a long time!
Niamh's grandparents are flying home tonight so she is spending this evening with us. She was crying her eyes out when they left, but was fine a minute later. We went with Harriet and her family to the luge and all raced down. The Sounds of the Sea was fun, although the actors were miming, and there were huge fountains and images projected onto the images, and fireworks.
We all had to get back to the apartments for 10.30pm, so we went by skyrail to the main land and then on the MRT. We had to show the adults where to go on the MRT. I showed my parents around our apartment and our pool. We were all really tired after such a great day, and I was sad to say good bye again so soon.

No comments: