About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Singapore

Before I started playing the part of Jeremy I knew that Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was going on tour to Singapore when it finished in Southampton. Jo Hawes told my mum that they would be choosing sewer kids from Singapore, but taking children to play Jeremy and Jemima from England. She said that they would choose from the Jeremy and Jemimas who had already played the part, because they wouldn't need so many rehearsals and because the chaperones would have had a chance to look after them overnight during rehearsals to check they didn't get homesick.
Catie is going to choose from the JJs all over the UK to decide who goes to London for the final audition. I hope she chooses Katie and I.

No comments: