About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Seeing our parents - Sunday 25th

Our parents were allowed to collect us from Stage Door after the show on Sunday night. I knew my parents and sister were arriving that afternoon so I thought that they might watch the show that evening. I looked everywhere in the audience but I couldn't see them. They watched the end of the show from the monitor in the lobby with the other parents instead.

When we saw each other we all cried and hugged. It must have been a funny sight for all of the rest of the cast who were leaving through Stage Door at the same time! I kept hugging my mum, dad and sister all the way back to the hotel and until we finally all went to bed, just before 1am.

No comments: