About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Niamh and Sam's first weekend

As well as the opening night on Friday, Niamh and Sam did the matinee and evening performances on both Saturday and Sunday. English theaters don't usually have performances on Sundays, let alone a matinee and an evening performance. Although the rest of us are understudies for the performing pair we don't have to stay in the theater while they are on, so we spent the whole weekend swimming and watching videos, and doing school work. We also went to Chinatown to look around the shops, which was slightly less boring than shopping in England.

On Monday Sam and Niamh finally got a day off, and we all went to the Singapore Heritage museum to learn about Singapore's history. It was meant to be an educational trip but it was really fun too. Next Monday we are going to the Zoo. I am hoping it is the one with the Night Safari as I went there a few years ago but was too young to remember much.

No comments: