About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Katie's birthday


It is Saturday 4th August and it is Katie's 11th birthday. We have two performances today so she can't have a party. She brought in a huge cake to share with everyone, and when Craig saw her he picked her up over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs singing "Happy Birthday". During warm-up Phil suddenly started playing "Happy Birthday" and while we were on stage Craig kept humming it to her when no one else could hear.
Between matinee and evening performances the chaperones always take us to The Encore for a meal, but today mine and Katie's parents were waiting at Stage Door. They asked us and the two covers, Ella and Jordan, to go to the front of the theatre and there was a huge stretched limo waiting for us. We drove around Southampton for a while and then went to join the others for tea. It was a brilliant day and I think Katie will always remember this bithday.

No comments: