About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Week 4


Pat has finally got her Skype working! The internet connection isn't fast enough to use a web-cam, but it was nice to be able to speak to my mum from our own apartment. I am not at all homesick, although I know that Sasha is missing me. I am so used to being here that it will seem so strange to go hack home next month.

We have been making scrap books - Fran bought a scrap book out for each of us, which explains why her suitcase was so enormous. I am trying to remember to take photos too.
It rained all day on Monday so we couldn't go to see Songs of the Sea as planned, and had to stay in. It only rains once or twice each week, but when it rains it really pours. The temperature is in the 30's most of the time, and the hottest part of the day is late in the morning. I always take my shirt off and walk around the apartment in just my shorts, but the other boys won't because the girls are there!
Because the heat tires us out so quickly we can't do too much outside, but we are going on plenty of trips while the others are working. We went to the Toy Museum and there was a glass floor which Sam lay on and really freaked Fran out. We went inside the President's house on another day - it is only open 5 days a year so we were really lucky.

No comments: