About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Afternoon off. Thursday 29th.

We are allowed out for the afternoon with our parents so we went all the way to Changi on the MRT to the Wild Wild Wet water park with Niamh, as her parents don't arrive until tonight. It was great fun and they had a foam pool that blew thick foam all over you.
We got back in time to meet with Katie and her family in Fish & Co which is my favourite restaurant. Just after we had ordered Niamh's parents arrived and they all cried. It is nice that all of the parents are here now.

No comments: