About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Adam, and I would like to share my experience of joining the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while it was in Southampton and Singapore. My most recent news is just below, and in reverse order. This blog will be a reminder of this amazing experience, and yes, I am getting help writing it; remember I am only 9!

Final rehearsal

Usually, before the first performance, you have a full run through of the scenes you are in (which for us is nearly all of the first half, and parts of the second half), but we did the technical rehearsal last week instead, as they knew that a television crew was coming to the theater to film Katie and me and the rest of the cast doing "Toot Sweets" this afternoon. We had to do it twice, once for photographs and the second time for a video. We are not sure what it is being used for but I hope we will be able to see it. After the filming we ran through the beach scene, but we didn't rehearse anything else.

As well as it being the first night for me and Katie it is the first night for the "Jaguars" team of sewer kids. It is also Press Night, so we need to be sure that it is perfect, and the other Jeremy and Jemima's are coming to watch too.

My parents and sister sent a big teddy wrapped in tissue paper to the theater to give me a good luck hug!

No comments: